Life at home!

We have finally made it home after 23 weeks in the NICU and 2 weeks in rehab. Please enjoy the new blog. Our NICU story can be found at http://beaujacob.blogspot.com Our Yahoo Groups board for blogging parents is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParentBloggers/ Feel free to join!

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm embarking on a new quest that I never expected, but it's fun and unpredictable!

Saturday, December 09, 2006


December 9th, 2006. Today is one month of being home! We spent it cuddling up on the couch in between crying fits. Beau is definitely teething. He's so grumpy. Thank God for homeopathic teething drops. They really due the trick and let him (us) get some rest.

I hope everyone enjoys this silly picture of Beau giving back his peaches and rice cereal. He's so funny spitting it back out at me and licking it off his lips. He loves eating off a spoon. Now we've moved on from peaches and are trialing bananas for a few days. So far they are a big hit. I can tell he likes them due to the lack of spitting them back at me.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season so far. Don't get too stressed out, and if you do just think of me. I have no idea what to get my husband for Christmas and everytime I get an idea he shoots it down. Due to excess hormones I cry and he figures out that I was about to get him whatever he's just shot down! Yeah, this has happened three times so far! I hope I gave you all a chuckle. Take care and happy holidays!

2 Comments:

Blogger liz.mccarthy said...

Oh how joyous that Beau is home!!! I haven't check in for a while, he looks great! Liz

1:21 AM  
Blogger WeeOnesMommy said...

We miss you guys.. !!!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home