Life at home!

We have finally made it home after 23 weeks in the NICU and 2 weeks in rehab. Please enjoy the new blog. Our NICU story can be found at http://beaujacob.blogspot.com Our Yahoo Groups board for blogging parents is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParentBloggers/ Feel free to join!

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm embarking on a new quest that I never expected, but it's fun and unpredictable!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

December 24th, 2006. From our growing family to yours, have a very Merry Christmas!

Right now all three and a half of us are sick with colds. I got it first, Beau got it the next day, and Neill got it the day after. So far it's been 4 days and we're all pushing fluids, staying warm inside, and getting plenty of rest. Beau was the first to get better, though he still has a cough. Neill was hit the worst, but his is already over. Mine persists with post nasal drip and a little bit of a sore throat.

We also have more news. As many of you know, we're pregant... again. I'm 4 and a half months. We went for an ultrasound on Thursday and we found out we'll be having a little girl! We're so excited. We were able to see her in 4-D and she really is beautiful. I'm so in love already.

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 Comments:

Blogger WeeOnesMommy said...

Let me be the first on here to say Congrats.. I can't wait to buy little dresses... tee hee...

We miss and love you guys..

Jessie & Aiden
xoxo
Give beau xmas kisses from us.. We'll see you all soon.. Can't wait..

1:57 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Girls are so much fun! Very different from boys, at least in my experience. You all are going to have such a great time together!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home