Life at home!

We have finally made it home after 23 weeks in the NICU and 2 weeks in rehab. Please enjoy the new blog. Our NICU story can be found at http://beaujacob.blogspot.com Our Yahoo Groups board for blogging parents is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParentBloggers/ Feel free to join!

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm embarking on a new quest that I never expected, but it's fun and unpredictable!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New pics........finally


























































































Pictures, pictures, and more pictures! These are taken just before Christmas and Christmas morning. Becca just loves posing for the camera where as Beau still tries to grab it off me. So far Becca is dragging herself across the floor, but makes a little headway everyday with actual crawling. Beau is practically running now! He's so funny running away from me at bedtime. Mostly, he'll tell me that he wants a nap or to go to bed, he'll even say yes when I ask if he's ready for nuh nights time. Too cute! How many toddlers actually ask for a nap?? Becca is more of a princess everday. Last night she couldn't handle her auntie balling up tissue paper. She'd cry until she stopped, then smile. Too funny. Beau finally got that 8th tooth in. I was wondering when it'd make an appearance. He's had 7 teeth for about 3 months! Becca has 2 teeth that she uses very nicely. She's babbling like crazy. Lots of dadada sounds. Beau has a large vocab for such a little man. He's starting to say short phrases which is just phenomenal to me. Also... we've had a recurrence of his favorite swear; sh*t. I can't tell you how embarassing it was to have an old lady cooing at the kids and Beau babble then clearly say "sh*t" with that innocent look on his face. I've had a whole range of reactions from shocked to laughter. Us parents are choosing to ignore it while turning our heads and laughing. How do you do it? They're too funny when they act up. I'm spending more time walking into the next room to laugh then stopping the behavior. Oh well... such is life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cora said...

They are looking more and more alike every time you post new pics. You have such a beautiful family!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home