Life at home!

We have finally made it home after 23 weeks in the NICU and 2 weeks in rehab. Please enjoy the new blog. Our NICU story can be found at http://beaujacob.blogspot.com Our Yahoo Groups board for blogging parents is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParentBloggers/ Feel free to join!

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm embarking on a new quest that I never expected, but it's fun and unpredictable!

Monday, June 04, 2007

I have noticed some comments about my latest rant and unfortunately I'm going to have to stop allowing anonymous comments. Especially to the people who think I think I should "stop taking it for granted." I think those people that feel they need to leave rude comments should at least have a blog so I can see where they're coming from, something that they've failed to do for me.

For those people that have left rude comments, please stop reading my blog. My blog is a place for me to express my feelings of my life with my micro preemie son and full term daughter. It is not a place for me to receive criticism.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

You are a wonderful mother to two beautiful children. People who would question your devotion to your kids, or people who can't understand why you would fight so hard to protect them (even from something as *seemingly* harmless as comparisons to other children), obviously don't know you at all and have no business reading your blog if they have no intention of at least getting to know you and where you are coming from.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I agree with Kim, that was totally wrong of that person who said that!

6:47 AM  
Blogger samylaine said...

Sorry you have to endure the ignorance of others! Peopl ehave no idea what a NICU experience is with a micro-preemie!


Sammie
www.n8andnoah.com

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home