Life at home!

We have finally made it home after 23 weeks in the NICU and 2 weeks in rehab. Please enjoy the new blog. Our NICU story can be found at http://beaujacob.blogspot.com Our Yahoo Groups board for blogging parents is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParentBloggers/ Feel free to join!

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I'm embarking on a new quest that I never expected, but it's fun and unpredictable!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Beau







Beau celebrated his first birthday May 30th!






On another note, he's just had his 1 year evaluation for PT and he is AGE APPROPRIATE!!! That means he's totally caught up to where he should be for 12 months of age. I'm so excited and proud of him. He's working so hard at crawling and pulling up on furniture and cruising from one thing to another. We really couldn't ask for anymore from him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie and Jill said...

Happy Birthday Beau!!!! I LOVE the last picture with the cake:)

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday big guy! i have been following up your blog since he was still on CPAP. I am amzaed at how big he's gotten!!! And he's caught up? thats a HUGE accomplishment! way to go mom!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Sarah Furlough said...

Happy birthday, Beau! You have come such a long way. I am sure you have many wonderful memories in store with your loving and adoring family!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Beau! I can't believe you are already a whole year old. I remember when you mom was asking for information about PDA surgery, and now look at you--sitting in a high chair, covering yourself with frosting! Way to go, little miracle! I hope the cake was yummy :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger 23wktwinsmommy said...

Happy Birthday Beau! He is so beautiful, and doing so well. You must be so happy! You have a beautiful son and baby daughter! Congratulations!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home